PALMAT BY PRACTK (Say Good Bye To Dirty Makeup Brushes )


Hellow Ladies, how are you all after a long gap i am back with another review.Today i am going to review Palmat By  PRACKT
.Prackt is created by the innovation  founder of sigma
PALMAT;-
The Palmat is a 2-in-1 brush cleaning tool that deep cleans your brushes to keep them just like new. Works great for those with a large brush collection or those with only one makeup brush. Small and portable, perfect for traveling!Parckt is a small but powerful tool that quickly and easily removes makeup buildup and Bacteria From makeup Brushes
PACKING;-
 My Palmat came in a box, when i opened the box i found a guide and something packed in a soft paper. I opened the soft paper and found the mat covered in plastic packing. Packaging kept the product safe and can be used for keeping the Palmat safe after the use as you can just slide it open.Here the look

HOW TO USE ;             
 ➤Take the brush which needs cleaning.
Add any brush cleanser on the Palmat . I have used my face cleanser instead of brush cleanser as it works absolutely fine.
 
 Rub your brush bristles against the Palmat and see the Palmat work its magic.
Run the brush and mat under water for thorough cleaning.
 Let the brush dry by keeping it on the sink with its head in the air so that it can dry.
I would like to show my clean brushes have a look her 

Availability:-

Palmat is avaiable online at Practk.com
COst:-   Only 9.95$
My Experince when i use this





I am absolutely loving this Palmat , i didn't own a brush cleaning tool before so this is like an amazing gift for me as my brushes can be easily cleaned now
➤This Product was sent me For Review Purpose but all the Opinion in this post mine and honest i am totally in love with this and give it 10 out of 10
This is all for today, i hope you liked my review. For more please keep visiting my blog =)Hope you like my Review about Palmat By Prackt
Till next Again
stay blessed
Love you all 😍



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts