Review:Medica Pal Shampoo

 Hellow..........!!!!!! ladies how are you all after a long gap i am back with another review on my blog.Today i am going to review about hair care product by @medicapal send me this product for review purpose 
PACKING:-
 These three Products come in very beautiful packing.A white box inside of box these three  products beautiful wrapped in white net cloth and in the top pack with green color ribbon
 ABOUT BRAND:-
Pal Medica has recently launched their new product in pakistan its has anti Hair loss shampoo import from spain.They sent me a"ENER HAIR SHAMPOO" & "ZINPAL ANTI ACNE LOTION" & last one is "ZINPAL SPF-100 Here is the close picture of lotion have a look here

ZINPAL ANTI ACNE LOTION:-
Honestly review about this Zinpal Anti Acne Lotion
I am still not using this product because i don't have any kind of Acne problem , pimples, dark spot , dark circle , blackheads etc shuker Alhamdiullah  but my first cousion suffer this acne problem since last year may be this one is best for her when she used this then definately review about it😊😊😊

ZINPAL SPF-100 Lotion:-
I am using this one trust me its amazing lotion come in 50ml little bottle with pushing cap smell is good color of the lotion is white its also offers high SPF for sun protection its also use to moisturize skin this little cute bottle give magical result easily carry this cute bottle in your beg

ENER HAIR SHAMPOO BY MEDICAPAL:-
Lets begin with its packaging its was super pretty!!
its comes with transparent bottle and you can easily see green shamipoo inside it which also smells like greeenery and mint
MY EXPERIENCE:-
when i opened this bottle its smell like mint and its provide cool mint feeling to my scalp which was a plus point to keep me using this after 2 And 3 washed my hair fall less and also reduce my Dandruff and my hair gonna more smooth.This shampoo works really great because it contains proteins,mineral, and vitamin for better result gently apply on your hair massage it and leave it for 3 and 4 minute for better result and washed it
FURTHER PROPERTIES:-
The shampoo calims to do the following

➤Moisturizes
➤Nourishes
➤Repairs
➤Protects
➤Keep hair longer And shiner
I don't have much time to say other then my hair felt stronger , longer,shiner,smooth super soft and silker ever its give me magical result
I actually love this product
Shampoo 10/10
Lotion 10/9
so thats enough today this is my honest review after read my review then if you like the product you must visit @medicapal instagram page They have wide range of products
➤Hope you like my Review
Till next
Stay blessed
love you all 😍

Comments

Popular Posts