HAND MADE JEWELLERY BY EVE CREATIONS



Hellow guys how are you all hope you are doing well by The Grace of Allah  Almighty 
After a long gap I am back with  another review on my blog today I am review about hand Made Jewelry By
E V E    C R E A T I O N S 

 Owner of @eve_creations13 Is such a wonderful, beautiful and talented lady. She send me these beautiful flower( Nikha Pen)  ,Dough Earrings And Pin and last one New year card Too Thank you so much For this lovely new year Gift. You guys Can See in the picture Below 
I was amazed by the ingenuosity and the quality of every item ! They are just lovely and I don't believe you'll ever find something alike anywhere Else! 
The wonderful people make unique jewelry The gorgeous page @eve_creations13 full of little creative. You will fall in love with Everything that you will find there is made by some little talented hand.
The delicate work of every piece of jewelry ! It's like stepping into A dream where every thing is safe and beautiful ! You should stop there page if you have the chance! 

CLOSE UP

The close up of this gorgeousness send by me to very loveable @Eve_Creation13


How pretty are these ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜This cute Pen  has stolen my heart ❤
Neat work and best design.Literally can't take my eyes off to this๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I am speechless by her work each and every thing is arrange and made so perfectly 

NIKKAH  PEN✒ 




I just love love love this Nikkah Pen You can see in the picture as well how cute are these 
This feather nikkah pen stolen my heart♥ ♥ 
Love the Neatnes and the Prefection. Quality is so Good and  recommendable 
If we talk about "Nikkah" We all know that it's really very special day 
Of our lives and for that we try to get every thing special and best.
So you came get this special pen from her page.According to your choice you can  get in just
 Rs/- 600 PKR  (Approx 6$)


DOUGH AND PERALS EARRINGS 




How pretty are these ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜This cute Earrings has stolen my heart ❤
Neat work and best design perfect to wear formal as well as casual
literally can't take my eyes off to this๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I am speechless by her work each and every thing is arrange and made so perfectly 
I love my Eve creation Handmade Earing, a perfect match of my new dress.  Once again thanks alot @Eve_creation13

MY RECOMMENDATION FOR EVERYONE 

I highly recommend you to please visit @eve_Creation13page for ordering your handmade jewellery and make your event beautiful. They also deal in Nikkah pen,  tassel Earing, full handmade bridal jewellery etc.

For more please visit my instagram account 


Hope you like my Review ❤❤
Till next
Stay blessed ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Love you all๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
If you want this pair of jewellery order your favourite now her instagram link below ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts