Matte liquid Lips By Pixi B Petra Reiew And Swatches





Hello!  And another Monday has just ended! I am Back with another review after a long gap.How are you  all I hope, wish and pray that whoever is reading this post must be having a great day if you saw our post about Flash Balm then you know they sent us a box that also included five shades of the brand’s  Matte Last Lips  As a skincare junkie and lipstick addict, I was SO excited!!!

                                   

Magic box ✨❤      Open the Lock🔐🔓   And Discover Some Magnificent Products ✨

"Skin Treat And Lips 💋 Treats"


I'm Curious to try them all




I personally hate liquid lipsticks, I've tried a ton of brands but nothing would work for me (dry lips, dehydrated look, crumbling, discomfort etc). So I would only stick to classic mattes, but only until I've discovered this range. It applies like a dream, gives you a perfect opaque colour in one stroke and is light as a feather.

Never in my life i am too excited about a lipstick launch! These are infused with rose oil, so they feel very comfortable on the lips. I talk more about wear and application in a separate review; I have also unedited hand/lip swatches for those of you interested of nearly every single shade 



PIXI currently offer the MatteLast liquid lipsticks in 5 easy to wear shades: Pastel Petal, Matte Beige, Really Rose, Au Naturelle and Evening Rose and for once every single shade suits me, but my favourites are Pastel Petal, Matte Beige and Really Rose – I know that’s pretty much all of them! haha.



Packaging:

The MatteLast Liquid Lip comes in a sleek acrylic tube paired with a signature Pixi green cap. The doe-foot applicator has a flattened paddle-shape and a small product reservoir in the center. Since it's slightly bigger than the standard doe-foot and picks up a larger amount of product, the applicator does a wonderful job at applying and smoothing out the formulation

Au Naturelle: Light peach nude.
Matte Beige: Light neutral beige.
Pastel Petal: A slightly darker and dustier version of Matte Beige.
Really Rose: Medium dusty rose.
Evening Rose: Dark dusty rose with a hint of bro

Swatches Without Flashligh


Swacthes With Flashlight




I found all 5 shades to be extremely pigmented. The liquid is fairly thin/ light to apply and quite wet which makes it easy to work with. The doe foot applicator is a genius design – it’s slightly slanted and very pointed making it much easier to line the lips compared to most applicators. It also holds a good amount of product, so one dip into the bottle is all you need for a whole application.


I’m going to be discussing a few of these claims too, as I don’t think all are convincing after trying, but here are my pros and cons of these:


PROS.
  • Comfortable on the lips
  • Moisturising, they don’t dry out your lips 
  • Fairly matte when first applied
  • Lightweight
  • Very pigmented 
  • Long lasting
  • LOVE the packaging, its so cute and compact
  • The liquid lipstick applicator is surprisingly lovely, and its a petal shape! It definitely makes application much easier for me
  • They have a nice smell, not too overpowering
  • The colour actually stayed on my lips for most of the day.
CONE
    • Can dry lips out after a few hours
    • Reapplication is needed after a few hours, it is a pain, looks a bit groggy if reapplied
    • Causes the ‘white line’ effect on inner bottom lip
    • Exposes cracks/lines on lips, especially when reapplied
    • Especially after eating, causes that gross look on the inner corners of the mouth
    • Quite expensive for what they are



Overall, Pixi really has created a hero here!  I love these.  The entire shade range is totally wearable and the rosy nudes will suit all skin tones.  If you are after an everyday matte liquid lip then I highly recommend these

You can find the Pixi MatteLast Liquid Lipstick  for £16 each  


Have you tried this? Let me know if you agree with it smelling like chocolate orange!? 

    This Product was sent me For Review Purpose but all the Opinion in this post mine and honest i am totally in love with this and give it 10 out 10This is all for today, i hope you liked my review. For more please keep visiting my blog.

Hope you like my review
Till next Again
stay blessed
Love you all 😍




Comments

Popular Posts